- You can get vitamin D in three ways: through your skin, from your diet, and from supplements.
- Find out how much you need to avoid a deficiency.
- Psoriasis is a skin disease that causes itchy or sore patches of thick, red skin with silvery scales.
- Discover your treatment options.
- Breast milk contains the right balance of nutrients to help your infant grow into a strong and healthy toddler.
- Learn more on our breastfeeding page.
- About 1 in 3 adults in the U.S. has high blood pressure, but many don’t realize it.
- Learn how to prevent high blood pressure with our topic page.
Today's Health News
Clinical Trials Search ClinicalTrials.gov for drug and treatment studies.